Time: 12:58
Nothing extraordinary happened yesterday. My son had open university exams. I went there with him for the exam, but my husband called me when he finished work, so I left my son at home and went home with my husband. The exam didn't last long. He found someone's phone and called us. My husband had to go and pick him up. In the evening, we all went out to eat fish together. My son was going to meet his friends. We wanted to spend an evening together with my dear husband. We enjoyed a cup of coffee by the stove, just like in the old days. I've always loved the nostalgia of sitting by the stove. It really took me back to my childhood. As you know, I've always dreamed of having a house by the sea, where my husband and I could sit together and sip our coffee while listening to Turkish Classical Music. It would be perfect. Dreams and life. I hope it will come true one day. God is great.
With the new year just around the corner, there are new goals. I hope it will be possible, God willing. If I have the life, I want to do what I can. I also need to get rid of unnecessary people in my life. I want to continue my journey with my friends who make me feel good and who are there for me in difficult times. Especially, I need to stay away from relatives. How old am I? I don't know how much longer I have to live. No one but God knows. That's why I've left behind the "what will people say" part. Life is one day, and that day is today. I have no time to deal with anyone. When I can't even stand myself, I certainly don't have the energy to deal with others. May God give everyone what they want, but please keep them away from me.
Now my husband has come home from work and brought some warm simit. We're going to have a nice breakfast as a family, God willing. A delicious cup of tea, our favorite program, and a Sunday breakfast. Thank God. What more could I ask for?
Comments
Post a Comment