27.08.2026 Diary

 

Time : 16:21 

Today, once again, I couldn’t get up for the morning prayer after waking up during the night. Lately, I’ve been struggling with these nighttime awakenings again. Yesterday, I bought some new herbal teas. Hopefully, they will help me sleep more comfortably.

I’ve decided to start writing my diaries with colorful pens. I think they will make everything look more fun and beautiful. Today, once again, I’m not feeling very energetic because of the hot weather. It’s even too hot to read. I need to finish The Life Before Us. There’s a book club meeting tomorrow evening. I wonder if I’ll be able to finish it in time. I’m not sure. Since it takes me quite a while to get home after choir practice, I don’t have much time left.

Oh, why didn’t I use these colorful pens for all those years when I was writing long texts? They really do look beautiful. Well, since I bought so many pens, it would be a shame not to use them. What am I going to do with all those pens later? They’ll just dry out if I leave them unused.

Unfortunately, it takes me some time to break out of certain patterns. I wrote with black and blue pens for years. I used red whenever I wanted something to stand out. I also couldn’t bring myself to use most of the other colorful pens. But now I’m breaking this vicious cycle and turning myself into a colorful person. I already am one, but it’s going to be lovely to see that reflected in my notebooks as well.

Now I need to go and read for a while. I still have two more books that I need to finish before I go on vacation. Their workshops also begin in September. These days, I’m focusing more on writing and reading.

Oh, the other day I called my aunt. It was a religious holiday. She was supposedly going to call me the next day so we could talk. As always, my aunt is in one of those “I love you so much, but when I see you, you come to mind...” situations. I’m used to it by now. But I’m not the same person I used to be anymore, so I don’t fall for it.


Comments